X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mary — Bakersfield Califorrnia United States
  • Johnson's Gadgets United States

Johnson's Gadgets They took my money and didn't send the product

On July 18th, 2019 I ordered toilet cleaning foam from Johndon's Gadgets.  I paid $44.99 through PayPal.  I received an email stating that the purchase request was being processed.  They did not give me a delivery date but did say that I would get an email for when it was shipped.  I never got that email and I never got the product.

I have sent several emails asking when I could expect this product, with no response.  All I get in my email inbox is more advertising for other products.  But nothing pertaining to my queery.  I have waited patiently, but enough is enough.  They should have at least contacted me.  The payment has already been cleared.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2019 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/johnsons-gadgets/took-money-didnt-send-product-1484510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content