X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jorge — Lancaster PA United States
  • Jorge A. Cano 836 George Street Lancaster, PA United States

Jorge A. Cano I did pay for insurance/delivery of 1000 rounds of ammo. Money fanished. They say I have to pay again. Lancaster PA

*Consumer Suggestion: WTF

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased 1000 rounds of ammo from Deltaweaponshop.com Their "delivery company" Fast Express Delivery told me to pay for insurance $350+$150 before the clearance for delivery. They are holding my ammo they claim. I did.

They told me that my $500.00 was returned to my account. Then, another e-mail telling me to send another $500.00 to a different g-mail address. Nope. All a sudden, FED disappeared !!!

I will check with the bank in 2-3 days to look at my numbers. If I don't get an answer, I will file a complaint. I have a bad feeling they ripped me off!!! Are they fake? Their prices were too good to be true. Stupid of me!!! Did they take advantage of me? Probably!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2020 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/jorge-cano/lncster-p-cno-i-did-py-rounds-1500899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

WTF

AUTHOR: Flint - (Afghanistan)

POSTED: Wednesday, October 14, 2020

You got scammed.  There is no ammo.  There is no delivery company.  You just sent your money to some con artists, probably in a foreign country.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair