X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ray — Los Angeles CA United States
  • Joyner Orlando Nahuatupe Rengifo - Iquitos, Peru

Joyner Orlando Nahuatupe Rengifo - Mick Jaguer - Selling Kambo and Peruvian supplies on Facebook then doesn't send - Iquitos

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered some Kambo supplies from Joyner and paid for them on 1/15/19 by Western Union. I asked a couple questions about if it was too much to ship and if everything was allowed to be mailed to the U.S. and I was assured everything was fine, legal and that the shipment was guaranteed. I sent the equivalent of $304.84 USD (or 1,000 PEN) which would supposedly cover everything.

Less than a week later, Orlando messages me saying he needs more money to pay customs even though I was told my previous payment would include the shipping charges. Now he wanted an additional 150 PEN. I told him that was too much but I gave in and offered to pay 100 more PEN or $35.02 USD more.

After that I never heard much more. I always got some strange story when I checked in. From it being held up in Lima to the police interrogating his friend because he mailed 6 kilos of coca (which I have no idea what that had to do with Joyner or me) -- I got told something different each time as the months rolled by. He even told me the dogs smelled something in my package but when I asked him what it was and what couldn’t be sent in my order, as everything should’ve complied, I didn’t get a response.

Finally, four months later when I would inquire about the shipment he would just say he didn’t know what happened. Whenever I asked for a receipt or tracking number I’d never get a response. One time he did offer to send pictures but when I asked him to send them I never got a response back and he couldn’t answer my specific questions.

Joyner Orlando Nahuatupe Rengifo aka Mick Jaguer is a con artist at best and a lying informant at worst since he’ll blame the customers if he does get in trouble even if it’s his fault (which is actually entrapment).

Do not buy from him. Stay far away and let everyone know that he doesn’t deliver -- he only pulls scams!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2019 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/joyner-orlando-nahuatupe/iquitos-mick-jaguer-selling-1479521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair