X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I found out about JS link while dating online “William” is the name he called himself and seemed to be a dream come true which was my first red flag. He sent me tons of pictures of who he claimed to be, yes I did several internet searches on the photos none produced results to show they belong to someone else. I also checked the number he provided and that didn’t produce any negative results either. He never asked me for money, he never asked me for anything he seemed very supportive and wanted to teach me to trade since he was a trader.

He walked me through the process told me about the trade broker JSlink Global which he claimed to use and said they are really good since he had been using them. He taught me with so much patience even teaching me how to make profit trading. I’m suspicious by nuture but “William” gave me no reason to be. We talked everyday all day and it seemed as real as a relationship could be but I still had my doubts. I tested everything I msged customer service, withdrew a small amount, googled the company and everything seemed legit. No red flags came up. Until 1 day I found out William wasn’t who he said he was and could not understand why he would lie to me and what the point was.

Until I attempted to withdraw additional funds from JS link Global and the withdrawals kept being rejected. I then googled JS Link Global withdrawals and I found other people who reported they were also scammed when they tried to withdraw. They were also scammed under jslink vip. I reached out to JS Link customer service who refused to respond until I told them I was going to report them to the authorities for fraud. They provided a whatsapp number and immediately I knew I was scammed. They told me if I wanted my investment back I would have to pay 50% of the money they were holding, even then I've read others did not receive their investment and instead JS Link kept all of it and deactivated their account. I have not been able to receive my funds since. I digged deeper and found out their registration number, ASIC number is fake, they are not registered or regulated. Just in case “William” tries to prey on another single his number is 1 (805) 327-1531.

Do not use this company!!! Share so other traders are aware! Report them to the authorities so they can be tracked and stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2021 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/js-link-global/pyrmont-nsw-victoria-trading-1506765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair