X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: The Judge Group Phoenix office - Phoenix Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Wesley — Tempe Arizona United States
  • The Judge Group Phoenix office 2201 E Camelback Rd #228 Phoenix, Arizona United States

The Judge Group Phoenix office The Judge Group's Phoenix office promises "Contract to Perm" when the client company has no intent on hiring perm Phoenix Arizona

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was told by a recruiter at The Judge Group Pheonix office that I was interviewing for a "Contract to Perm" position meaning I would be hired on permanently if my work was sufficient. After a couple months of working for the client I asked about getting hired on permanently because I was told by The Judge Group I would have that chance. The manager at the client said this position was never "Contract to Perm".

I spoke with a few other contractors who worked for the client and they too were promised "Contract to Perm". This client does not hire permanent employees from contractors, at least not during the time I was employed by the Judge Group for this client.

If Judge Group Phoenix office lies to you and tells you are getting a "Contract to Perm" position, discuss it with the hiring manager at the client before accepting the position.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2021 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/judge-group-phoenix-office/arizona-s-promises-contract-1503792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair