What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Kathryn Mullen, Goddess Magazine TV - Dripping Springs Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Andrew Kyle — Dallas TX United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Kathryn Mullen, Goddess Magazine TV 4911 B Bellsprings Road Dripping Springs, Texas United States

Kathryn Mullen, Goddess Magazine TV Goddess Omnimedia, LTD Did Not Pay For My Services and is lying publicly and online that she did. She is also ripping off advertisers and other contractors she used. Dripping Springs Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 2nd time Andrew crashed the site

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

For nine months Kathryn Mullen had used my services as a digital imager, graphic artist and photographer.

She also used my services for the website she promotes.  I designed the site created all the content on it even created the company logo, tag line and other corporate identity works.  Kathryn Mullen has never paid an invoice in full or on time.  I have personally loaned her monies wich she has not paid back.

Currently, I have offered to settle for far less than origionaly owed.  Ms. Mullen has refused to pay the new balance.  Since Several Final Notices and my vendors be paid in full for their services out of my pocket, I had no choice but to take down the webiste that I created.

I have witnesses her charging for advertising that never ran.  And a fractured rate scale.  She would charge what ever she could get out of them, Hi or Low prices to her consumers, clients and customers.

She was "producing a fashion show" for a convention.  And collecting sponsorship money from busuinesses and has no intention of actually putting on the show.

My attempts to collect this money owed met  with public defamation and telling people she fired me, and paid me well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2021 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/kathryn-mullen-goddess-tv/dripping-springs-texas-did-1513485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

2nd time Andrew crashed the site

AUTHOR: Kathryn - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Andrew has crashed my site a 2nd time again demanding payment yet never providing an invoice to be paid. He is unstable due to a mental illness and capriciously is malicious calling my advertisers and telling them falsehoods about me and my company. I DO NOT RECOMMEND you work with Andrew. HE registered my domain name TO HIM AFTER I PAID FOR IT and holds it hostage whenever he needs money.

I have paid him as requested from the last rip off report and he NEVER TURNED OVER OWNERSHIP TO ME. DO NOT use Andrew Kyle. He is malicious and unstable The report below is total fabrication as I have reciepts for more than $2500 paid to him for services provided. In the final analysis, the site he created NEVER INDEXED on Google or got any relevant visitors so rather than retain Andrew further, I rebuilt the site myself under a new domain name Further that fashion show was a HUGE HIT at Texas Hemp Convention and pic smay be seen on my new website!