X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sherwin — Orem Utah United States
  • Kenny Parcell, landlord Springville, Utah United States

Kenny Parcell, landlord Kenny Parcell, slumlord Failure to effect repairs Springville Utah

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Kenny Parcell is a slumlord. A slumlord is an unscrupulous landlord who milks a property without concern for tenants, neighborhoods or their own long term interests. Slumlords overcharge for property in poor neighborhoods that is kept in poor repair and allowed to deteriorate. We rented an old home from Mr. Parcell in February of 2019.  There were about 20 items that needed to be fixed that we put on the walk-through check list.  He only did one of those items in 2 years of being there.

In April of 2020, there was a drain pipe leak that caused damage to the downstairs ceiling tile and sheet rock and created a mold issue.  Mr. Parcell had his "handyman" fix the leak but he created another leak with the new sink drain pipe being installed crooked.  His "handyman" was to also have fixed the toilets that had not flushed properly and would leak.  Also, he was to fix a main sewer "down stack" that was leaking and leaving not only a mess but a "sewer gas odor".  I informed Mr. Parcell's agent of the sewer gas odor and she told me to call the gas company Dominion Energy.

Mr. Parcell would promise to have his "handyman" repair things but never came through.  We waited FOUR MONTHS to get the plumbing issues repaired.  I advised Mr. Parcell I would hire a licensed plumber to make these repairs in order to protect his property and our health and he would need to reimburse me.  I hired a plumber who fixed everything and paid $350.00.  Mr. Parcell refused to reimburse me as of the filing of this report.

My advise, do not rent a home from Kenny Parcell.  You will be sorry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2021 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/kenny-parcell-landlord/springville-utah-slumlord-1506460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair