X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Action — Orlando Fl United States
  • Kissimmee Printing 1198 e carroll st Kissimmee , Fl United States

Kissimmee Printing Jay Jonathan Very unprofessional and rude turn around time is 5-7 business days. Kissimmee Fl

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I spoke with Jonathan (Jay) on numerous occasions about my order and what I expected. Jonathan reassure me he could get the job done and in a timely manner. I place my order January 26 and paid in full, my order should of been completed within 5-7 business days. I started calling, texting and emailing Jonathan because within 3 days I should of receive my proofs for my order.

From here it's been a nightmare. Jonathan will ignore your phone calls and push you to voicemail. I have missed all my Valentine day orders. Not to mention half of my shirts have dots/stains on them and he feels I should accept the order. Im just getting a text from him saying my items will be ready for pick up February 19.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2021 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/kissimmee-printing/fl-jay-jonathan-rude-turn-1505522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair