X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: laflammeinfq - Quebec Canada Quebec Canada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Shannon — Aurora Colorado United States
  • laflammeinfq 3 Rue du sous-bois, Valcartier, Quebec Quebec Canada, Quebec Canada United States

laflammeinfq Laflamme Informatique| 3DPrints LAFLAMME TOOK MY PROTOTYPE THE FAILED TO DELIVER THE JOB.. POOR COMMUNICATION! AVOID!! Quebec Canada Quebec Canada

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I found these guys on Fiverr and paid them to reproduce a plastic gear using their 3D printing machine.   I ordered and paid for service Novemeber, 2019.  I even paid extra for "extra smoothing and details".  I sent the gear to Canada and waited..and waited, and waited.  I emailed, messaged through fiverr reatedly for an update.

When I finally heard back I was told they needed more time because he was in the hospital... fine.  I agreed to extended the timeline with fiverr.  I waited some more...  after a few more weeks of waiting I started emailing asking for an update again.  No response at first..but after a week or so, he tells me the elctricity went out and he couldnt contact me back.. but the gear is there and should be done in a few days.

A MONTH later still nothing... no communication, no gear, nothing.  This guy is still accepting jobs on fiverr and responding to feedback he is getting on there..yet he has no time o contact a paying customer.  I still am out my gear..which I only had one of..and the shipping to get it there.

Fiverr did issue me a "credit" back for the money I paid this guy..which I am now trapped to using only on Fiverr..  avaoid this company, unless you want your parts taken and get ignored.  Please see the screenshots included and see my frustration for yourself....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2020 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/laflammeinfq/quebec-canada-laflamme-took-1490831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair