X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Lazy D Aussie Ranch / Dara Pearce - Tularosa New Mexico

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Calvin Curry — Bowie Texas United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Lazy D Aussie Ranch / Dara Pearce 65 Gardner Rd Tularosa , New Mexico United States

Lazy D Aussie Ranch / Dara Pearce Lazy D ranch service dogs Lied about registration on puppy Tularosa New Mexico

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

In November we contacted Dara about a puppy (buck). He had her usual style add claiming to be registerable and the puppies price was $2000. After speaking with her we wanted full breeding rights and  she had told us that would make it $2500. We decided to go pick him up. It was an 8hr drive from north Texas to Tularosa, NM. Were we meet her at a gas station for some reason.

As we got close to the arranged meeting spot she said that she had run out of printer paper and could not print the contract. She had just had a new born was her excuse for not being prepared. We exchange cash for the puppy. We only paid $2000 since she didn't have paperwork in a agreement to receive and pay the additional $500 later for breeding rights.

It is now 9 months later and we have still not received any registration paperwork at all. I have contacted her multiple times. After talking to her 5 months after purchase she apologized for forgetting and thanked me for reminding her. We got busy and I let it go another 4 months before contacting her and she claimed to have sent them. I have lived at my address for 11 years now and have never had anything lost in the mail. I ask her how she had gotten our address and she claimed she got it off the signed contract that we exchanged when we picked up the puppy.

I reminded her that we had never exchanged any paperwork. Then her story changed and she produced a text form my wife with our address. But still, no papers were received. She said she would send them again and to let her know if we do not receive. I waited another 20 days presently and now she will not respond to calls, voicemails, text messages or Facebook messeges.

I just want the registration for my dog nothing more. I started to do a little research on Lazy D Aussie ranch and have found that since 2010 there have been multiple claims with the exact senario. On claims they did genetic testing and that the dogs genes show that it's inbred. And is not desease free.

It all makes since that I was ripped off buying a $500 max dollar dog for $2000. If pay enough attention to her picture on sites. You can see that she is just another one of them nasty kennel breeders. So I feel better knowing that I saved an animal from an inhuman facility .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2021 05:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/lazy-d-aussie-ranch-dara/tularosa-new-mexico-ara-ogs-1511845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair