X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: kimberly — Jackson Ga United States
  • Legacy Magnets P.O Box 1904 Euless, Texas United States

Legacy Magnets They called offering magnets to advertise my company and took payments and never sent magnets Euless Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I recieved a call from Legacy magnets the beginning of July 2019. They were offering refridgerater magnets advertiseing my company, that I could give to my customers. They then sent a advertisement proof sheet of how the magnets would look and to make any changes or corrections needed and return to them within 10 days. so I did.

They said it would be approxamantly 30 days to recieve the magnets. They then sent me another invoice of what i ordered and amount due. I recieved a call from them on August 2nd 2019 and they stated that i could pay off early and recieve a discount for early pay off.

So i gave them my business debit # and made a payment of $235.00. I continued to get calls and call them about when i would recieve the magnets and they kept saying they had some problems with printing and they would be out soon. I have yet to recieve the magnets, so i called them today January 23 2020 and found their number to be disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2020 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/legacy-magnets/euless-texas-called-offering-1490779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair