X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Lion Bridge - Waltham MA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ricardo Libório Rivas de Castro — Armação dos Búzios Rio de Janeiro Brazil
  • Lion Bridge Winter Street 1050 Waltham, MA United States

Lion Bridge VeriTest they made me answer a survey to steal my personal data. Waltham MA

*Consumer Comment: Incorrect

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I do not recommend the research firm Lion Brigde, as I applied to take surveys at Lion Brigde and get paid for it!

The Lion Brigde Company took my personal data, and after 3 days it tells me that by writing in my email that I was not classified as a tester member, claiming that their software is overloaded with so many members who signed up for it.

In fact, all that Lion Brigde wrote is a lie! Lion Bridge is full of complaints on the TrustPilot website! Lion Bridge is deceiving people around the world with its lies! She takes people's data for free to resell that data to other companies!

Lion Bridge thinks that in Brazil there are no federal laws !

Lion Bridge stole my personal data to sell meys dasos personus to companies all over the world, claiming that their search software is overloaded to add me as a member, this is a Lion Bridge lie !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2020 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/lion-bridge/waltham-ma-veritest-made-1493843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Incorrect

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, April 09, 2020

They didn't force you to do anything. They didn't steal anything.

You went to their site and gave them your personal information by your own free will. Talking about their bad reviews is irrelevant because they apparently those reviews didn't matter to you until after the fact.

If  you are so willing to provide personal information on the promise of money, you are a prime target for real scams.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair