X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My grandmother went into the law firm to find a lawyer to change her will, and fix her property paperwork, and set everything straight. Mr. Thomas J. Deutsch told her he would do this on the side and not through the firm so she would be able to do this for less. My grandma agreed and handed him over a $20,000 deposit in money order as he asked. She handed him over all the paperwork he asked to fix all the issues and told him what he wanted her will to be but never received any paperwork back. He called her a few weeks later to ask for more money to close the matter and she handed him over another 10k, again, money order as he asked.

He told her all matters were settled but gave her no paperwork to confirm this. My grandmother then returned to his office and she said that he tried to sleep with her in his office. She left and contacted me. When I found out about this I was shocked that my grandmother had done this and did not trust Mr. Thomas J. Deutsch because he sounded like a creep. I investigated her properties and her will and everything was the same as before he was hired. I also suspect that he was waiting for my grandmother to get really close to dying before making some strange sketchy move to rip us off. I have, since finding out that Mr. Thomas J. Deutsch scammed my grandmother, tried to contact him every day to get my grandmother's money back and he denies ever having any contact with her as he never gave her any receipts and any moves were made legally. I want to warn everybody to stay as far away from him as you can! and warn everybody you know, your grandmother could be next!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2020 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/lowlife-conartist-lawyer-all/toronto-ontario-1502206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair