X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Lyle Howry of Skinfly Entertainment - Palmdale California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Amy — Los Angeles United States
  • Lyle Howry of Skinfly Entertainment 37925 30th St E Apt 105 Palmdale, California United States

Lyle Howry of Skinfly Entertainment Lyle Alton Howry He is a compulsive liar and scammer Palmdale California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Lyle howry is truly a fraud.  I did research and the court case against him is true. I found out a detective has all the information on Lyle and will be brought to court in a different case against Lyle  the first week of June  Glad someone nailed him. He did very similar things to my friend Amy Weber. He’s 62 years old and plays such games. Shame on him. I advised Amy of this article and the lawsuit that finds Lyle Howry guilty of slander and stalking. I told her to write in detail what happened on here.

This is my real name and I’m a real person. If whoever wrote this article can find me or Amy Weber please contact me or her on any social media platform so we can discuss and share our true stories about Lyle howry. Sean Stewart the other gentleman in this pic also knows a lot about Lyle. Let’s all try to meet and discuss but again only the truth. Nothing made up or no lies just facts. I have sent direct Instagram messages to the 3 people named in this , if you see it please contact me there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2020 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/lyle-howry-skinfly/palmdale-california-alton-1495806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair