X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Erin — Boston Massachusetts United States
  • Madhouse motors 8 rugg rd Boston , Ma United States

Madhouse motors BEWARE dishonest and not competent Boston Ma

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Did not reward them

*Consumer Comment: Why Did You REWARD THEM?

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

If I could I've negative stars I would . BEWARE !

I took my Honda cb550 to madhouse after calling and asking for a quote and time estimate for the bike. The owner J.shia was really rude; if I had known this was the owner and not just a secretary I wouldn't haven't even gone.

She declined to give me a quote over the phone and said I would need to bring the bike in . A few days later I got a call from her saying the bike was finished . I was shocked that they worked on the bike at all before giving me a quote or my permission. Nonetheless I pay for the bike and a couple days later the bike brakes down on the side of the road for the same reason I paid them to fix .

THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WORK ON MOTORCYCLES. They zip tied the battery into place for god knows why! I am now suing them for fraud and deceptive business practice . Their reputation from other bike mechanics is not good usually other shops in Boston end up fixing the additional damage they cause to your motorcycles.

They refused to give me a refund even though it's clear they were in the wrong . J.Shia cursed at me over the phone, threatened me , and said my "$343 wasn't (insert bad word her) to them but still wasn't going to give it back . A few weeks ago after my lawyer contacted them. J.Shia knew they were at fault and offered a refund on the contingent I don't write this negative on yelp .

I've contacted the local news so you can look forward to the full story in the news soon. In closing, J.shia is not professional and has no business being in business if she is going to run a scam shop. I will also post the emails and receipts on YouTube for any who.is interest can see. Please do not get CONNED by J.Shia at madhouse motors. Read their BBB reviews as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2019 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/madhouse-motors/boston-ma-beware-dishonest-1489576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Did not reward them

AUTHOR: Erin - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, December 28, 2019

I see your point . As I wrote I thought it was the secretary not the owner who’s as being rude . And at the time I had already called 4 shops and no other shop would work on a bike as old as mine 1975. BTW a I won the lawsuit against them .

Why Did You REWARD THEM?

AUTHOR: Momo - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, December 27, 2019

You stated your first contact with them you were treated rudely! Why then did YOU reward them with your business if they thought so poorly of you they spoke to you like garbage?

That seems to be the norm in that section of the country and when anybody in business there speaks to you like garbage, YOU WALK OUT! Who needs those a--holes like that and certainly that area is OVER POPULATED by them!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair