X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Marietta Furniture Outlet - Marietta Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: LaTunya — Powder Springs United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Marietta Furniture Outlet 547 Roswell Street NE Marietta, Georgia United States

Marietta Furniture Outlet Marietta Furniture Outlet sold me defective/irregular furniture! Marietta Georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Buying a dining room set from Marietta Furniture Outlet was a BIG MISTAKE!!!

I hate to write a harsh review, but I am livid about my furniture purchase.

I called the store about a dining room set I found on the store’s website. Corey told me the set I was interested in was not in their showroom, but I could order it over the phone, and it would be delivered in a few months.

When I received my delivery, it was less than expected.

The dining room set seemed to be irregular or defective merchandise. So, when I pointed out the irregularities to Corey while he was making my second delivery, he suggested what I was complaining about was normal.

I expected rustic wood, metal, and leather for a $2500 dining set. Not necessarily the best wood, metal, and leather but what I got was wood-like resin with color shifts, unfinished metal, (meaning someone dining with me could tear their clothing getting up from my table) and the cheapest vinyl I have ever encountered.

If the filler/padding in the chairs and bench were better quality, maybe the vinyl would not look and feel so cheap. When you seat down, one butt cheek can be one-inch higher than the other, which is totally unacceptable.

I asked about a refund during delivery and Corey said I would only get a 50-percent refund because it was a special order. SHOUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!

You will only get a 50-percent refund on a special-order purchase at Marietta Furniture Outlet!!!

If you are not satisfied with the product at delivery that was advertised online, you will only be given half your money back.

I have never heard of this type of return policy, but I think this is totally unethical. Additionally, it is probably because my purchase was only worth half of what I paid.

I have served in the military for 20 years, ordering online in the U.S. and over-seas during that time without having this type of issue regarding an unsatisfactory purchase.

BUYERS BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2021 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/marietta-furniture-outlet/georgia-sold-1509938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair