X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Miami Dade Public Libraries - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Wonder — United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Miami Dade Public Libraries Miami, Florida United States

Miami Dade Public Libraries Harassment Making It Difficult To Work Miami Florida

*Author of original report: Current Active Criminals At The Key Biscayne Library

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

As A Friend Of Libraries, I am going to have to sue Miami and Miami Beach at some point.  Hoping there will be changes.  That's Good!

The impetus to add the library system to the suit is sad, but truly some libraries just break you to the point of not making it possible to work with some people who I shouldn't have to put up with;  they should treat no one else so poorly.  I will not be attacked any longer.  I am cool. calm and collected, nice, generous and can't be a push over or silent to abuse.  It means so much for me to have peace and do my work that it has come to this.

I grew up in Miami Beach, born 4th gen, into truly an amazing library system with kinder, smarter, better staff and all the technology worked well then-always!

Lately since 2019 it has gotten unbearable and I will feel better to write it down to submit at some point in a lawsuit.

Today, I planned to call the police on the Coconut Grove Library Branch and have developed anxiety due to their backlash and lack of city support.  This is an escalation.  Ray Baker perhaps should be let go.

Not going to the police today as said I would last month after a thorough completed investigation upon that library.  I have since called the police there a few days ago ... got a rude female police officer on the phone, just by her hello alone ... was a turn-off.  I still want to call police, have nightamres about all this.  I want to enjoy the library to write my 3rd petition to the US Supreme Court for THE PEOPLE. .. yet must write this instead today and for a week ... forced to stay away from them ... not healthy BEING ATTACKED AND THEN LOOKED AT AS THE ATTACKER.  Coconut Grove just reopened CocoWalk too, after a year an a half of demolishtion and so there wasn't much to go there for.  They treated me so bad and are the impetus of this Rippoff Report.

I shall NOT begin with that library branch.  My brain want to avoid them, but my person wants to be there today.  I shall open with the bad treatment by the Little Havana Library, which goes by another name.

Little Havana Library :  has another official name.  I found it (this awesomely located library) in 2020 during the pandemic and love it.  I go to Doller Tree and this place as an event day I look forward to.  I love the area.  I completed a very important appellate AP report there I will/ must include for review in my upcoming 3rd petition to the US Supreme Court for THE PEOPLE.  I was fine, but I encountered an incident and he should be spoken to.  I can't.  May I tell you about it ... and I can't do my 3rd Petition there as is.

There is this guy who currently acts like the branch manager.  There were other greats.  I mean that.  He is great too for the people.  Upon resolution, I can ignore him.  He is the white dude who speaks Spanish.  He loves it and does a great job.  I note that and don't wish fo rhim to be remved, even if I DON'T like him afterall, and will never respct him again.  He belongs at the branch because he is a true librarian and d**n good at it.  Can't hurt the people and there are few true Miami librarians.  He speaks a Great Spanish like me and I am proud of his proficiency.  I know well how Miami has not respected me and my proficiency to work and my complaint about him has to do with something I never expected from him.  He singled me out and targeted me to NOT go to the bathroom close to closing hours wrongly, which will always stand in my way of ever allowing him to ever speak to me like that again.

Here goes- May 2021, I go into the Little Havana Branch Library and do some valuable computer research.  Printer is broken.  I arrive later in the day, after shopping all around town (to include Dollar Tree) and stay until closing.  Before leaving, I head to the bathroom.  The White guy rudely verbally stopped me.  I was taken aback.  Never saw him act like that and towards me.  I said ZERO.  I don't like people shouting across a desk to me.  I walked out attacked, I understood why I couldn't go and hadn't done that before so close to closing I guess wasn't told but maybe I was close to 10 minutes and a bit over by 2 or more seconds and he could have said make it quick, don't like how he said it and after knowing me didnt make an exception and I didn't ask for one, never do that, and they look at me through the glass staring hard mouthed as I walked outside past them (like I did something wrong to them) parrallel to them then inside the glass and I close my eyes and walked away dead.  They killed me.  He killed me.  Someting about his power trip and control and he knows it.  I don't know what provoked such a storm.  I respect their time.  I always have been respectful, especially to their cool Caribbean guards.

I visited a second time in May 2021, again late in the day.  I need a print of 1 page.  Printer is broken again as it has been and you have to go to white guy to retrieve prints like a child.  I do some editing of my 2nd Petition to the US Supreme Court, delivered May 31, 2021.  I head to the bathroom 20 minutes before closing and white guy yells at me.  Woa! I say it's 20 minutes before closing.  I was/am being targeted.  Another woman went in, he said nothing.  I get yelled out.  Woa!!!!  Upon leaving, walking out to NOT return to do my 3rd petition to the US Supreme Court there coming up soon this summer, and I want to be there, but not in that hostle environment towards me .... I am at the door, I stare at him/them and say it's 12 minutes before closing and I go to the bathroom before leaving because I have along bus ride. I know they don't care an d just say it, explain myself, let myself be heard and to let him/them know I was 12 minutes out of a public library that was closing in 12 minutes and they were Attacking ME.

They were angry?  A woman was inside.  I'm the one who cleans after people in a bathroom usually so people DON'T think I left a mess.  No mess was left and it was clean.  There was a guard who could have spoken on their behlaf, but he chose me like I was/am a threat. Hmmm??? I still hear him.  I feel him.  I DIDN't Deserve It. Why so angry? Now I'm angry.  I don't need this. He needs to back off.

The rest of them are incompetient.  Without speaking to them, they just collect a paycheck.  A black woman sprayed the place with air freshner twice, once choking from it.  We all had masks and DON'T need that in the air.  The air seemed fine until it was heavily sprayed and the spray so thick it went under our masks.  Poor us couldn't get away.  Other black woman does nothing.  All never know anything or move.  Observations over time.  The women who DON'T speak English, I am amazed how they got that job.  They are overall couch potatoes.  The l*****n male one (sorry) adds no value to customer service or knowledge of patrons either.

Caribbean guards are great.  They are light hearted, not lazy, out spoken in a kind way to all, informative and  helpful.  They should be the librarians; they have more pride in what they do and how they do it, respectfully.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2021 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/miami-dade-public-libraries/florida-harassment-making-1508791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Current Active Criminals At The Key Biscayne Library

AUTHOR: Wonder - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, June 09, 2021

Continued from yesterday:  I was in Little Havana today shopping and didn't go to my recent favorite local Little Havana Library because of them, who I don't bother.

I remembered how one female Latin librarian said to the white manager, librarian  "She's here so long, when will she leave?" I wasn't there long, since I arived late, but what kind of comment is that? And why me?

Also the cleaning woman leaves the public ladies room door open after cleaning and we do our business with it open.  Guys have to pass it to go to the mens room.  No one sees that as weird?  If it isn't for a special reason, we'd like it closed.

I won't go there until they are addressed, upon submitting this lawsuit.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current Active Criminals At The Key Biscanye Library:

I grew up with this cute library, The Key Biscayne Library, when Crayndon Park was a mini golf course and later a colony of iguanas made it their home, which you've driven away in the past few years, sadly (my opinion).

This library has an amazing lead librarian I call the Book Worm.  She is very hands on and it shows as this library has the greatest amount of kid-teen attendance from all the libraries I visit.  It's well oiled.

Once upon a time, all the libraries in Miami-Dade were like this one: safe & inviting.  Pity Miami staff are not as invested these days.  She, the Book Worm, has a close knit team and they work well together.  This is good.  She expresses herself well and is fun with everyone.  She's special.

I met her last year and she is always a pleasure to speak with.  We became silent yesterday- this is a shame.

I completed a well-done lengthy report there at the Key Biscayne Library too, which I edited at the Hispanic Library aka Little Havana Library.  It was a major undertaking and I still hope to use it to help many.  It's quite long and in depth, so just one day I hid the papers in the stacks to visit them the next day to work on instead of lug them home, but they were gone, lost.  I asked each staff member, except the lead librarian Book Worm, about it and each one lied to my face.  I never told them I dug it out of the trash--to make peace.

It is a great place to think & write.  The Key Biscayne island has the best vibe.  I let it go.  Was relieved to have found it all in tact.  They are great at covering things up though, note, a point I confirmed yesterday, and it isn't right--but they are having fun, enamored with the fun bad boys' secrets of criminal island activities.

To explain that comment, in 2020, I got along and had short-lived fun small talk chit chat in this library with guys who approached me I quickly met there who wanted to know me.  They use the computers too and I soon learned they are preying on the Key Biscayne people.  That severed my quick friendship with them; made me uncomfortable.  I somehow bridged them to the Book Worm before walking away with my willingness to be friends with all them at the time first.  Had to break from the Book Worm, who I missed, but my work couldn't be tampered with.  She didn't miss me, maybe wondered, she had (has) their laughter.  I admired how she is a great librarian and feared for all in the library.  Felt helpless.

In my hiatus from this library, which wasn't cool for me, I was working at some poorly run libraries, sadly.  I had to work hard in those bad environments.  It sucked and I did find out that the fun bad boys at this Key Biscaybe Library were worse than imagined.  It was winter and I came up with a report I shared with the local Key Biscyane Police Chief via email.  And, I didn't tell the Key Biscyane Library Staff immediately.

The Book Worm "love"s them and I was compromised, uncomfortable and my work was in danger of being hacked and so I could only make time to visit the Key Biscayne Library once I completed my first US Supreme Court petition.  I considered mailing it to the Book Worm.

It was early this year 2021, months went by, 6 maybe, I waited for the Book Worm early one library opening morning.  She was first to work and I handed her many papers of confirmed cyberhacking proof of this Russian patron friend of hers, one of the fun bad boys--but not fun to me any longer.

She is enamored with their Russian -Cuban friendship she has and is protecting them.  They all are, while the bad guys are preying on the locals and loving life at library HQs.  And, I am outted like an enemy.  The staff never harrassed me, note, but I am the unwanted one and can't work with snooping hackers and they don't feel comfortable either.

Yesterday I returned and they shut down my session as if to say they the bad biys are coming.  It never happened there to me.  I looked up to his face staring at me .  I felt his bad energy wearing pants with a UM "U" logo, which offends me.  He hacked the local UM computer room and is banned, but he wears that to pretend to fit in.

The Book Worm & Staff are compromised and enabling them.  No one reported them for security purposes, which would help the locals, patrons, tourists.  They act like it is cool and it isn't.  I'm grossed-out as I said they are thieves preying on the locals.  They could have had it checked out.

It is important to know that I learned that the Russian is a repeated cyber hacker, trained in listening to computer keyboards to decode passwords etc .... and I learned he took a SIM card out of my witness's phone, who took it back.  He cyberhacked other collleges across America and at the University of Miami (UM) Marine School on Key Biscayne. His second profession is stealing items from the Key Biscyane people and storing them in places all over the island, where he lives homeless with a crew, who repeatedly steal from Winn Dixie.  He received DEO money over $18K, allegedly, and over $3k in food stamps, none of which he uses as he eats at the island Church and steals from tourists and locals for a living.

He watches the same Russian bomb explosion repeatedly.

I couldn't keep this knowledge, which is mishandeled.  I know the Book Worm told Ray Baker, who perhaps needs to go.  If Ray Baker would have told police, they for sue would protect our information & belongings/ property. They steal Michael Kors watches, I was told and stuff.  Yesterday, I left to the bathroom before they came, and a paper of mine, I could sware staff looked at.  I didn't care.  I believe the Book Worm informed them one time that I was there in the library and asked them not to show?  She doesn't want to talk to me, who is trying to protect us but to them they laugh and I get making them feel like humans, but they steal from the locals and she could have called for an investigtion.  I can't work in that environment on my legal public service work.

The library itself is still one of my favorite libraries.  They are not helping their patrons by loving them.  I understand the attention-seeking, but they are using her/them/the library/Miami to further their evil plans.

I'm not religious.  I attached proof.  My file was hacked and is missing a page or two from the attached, so I know he was in my email.  I can see she told them to protect them.  This isn't about their past remaining in the past, rather it is about the present situation of what they are doing which is like their past.  They haven't changed.

I respect the Book Worm, to a point, which I call her that on paper respectfully (by the way).  If they are caught due to this lawsuit and the Key Biscayne Library doesn't have them, I will feel happier to work there as would my witness.  Going before 4pm, I might do?  Not for awhile.  Sad to have to stay away.

The Book Worm knows my witness well, misses him, but I wouldn't tell her, upon request, where he is.  She'd tell them and we all don't need or want them around.  It isn't funny what they do in life.

Yesterday, a patron walked into the Key Biscayne Library and told the Book Worm I was outside before the library opened.  She apparently wanted me as a suspicious charachter to be caught (when I was only waiting for the library to open obviously around 830am).  What would that woman think or feel if she knew the Book Worm and staff, also Ray Baker, aren't protecting her and the community by NOT asking for an investigation?

I feel after yesterday, that they made their choice and I made mine.  The Book Worm, Staff and Bandits Are One.  To protect the community, touch love is in order.  They aren't my friend,  they were really people covering their backs and enjoying the fun boys banter over ensuring a safe enviornment.  It isn't safe, in my opinion, currently.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair