X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: PLRGA — GREENSBORO GA United States
  • MIELE-APPLIANCE United States

MIELE-APPLIANCE FAILED TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR PARTS BREAKING OFF $2,000 DISHWASHER. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER (LACK OF) SERVICE.

*General Comment: Warranties Don’t Last Forever

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased a Miele dishwasher for approximately $2,000.  About 2 1/2 years later parts began to break off the cutlery tray.  I contacted Customer Service, and was told all I could do was to buy a new cutlery tray---this for a $2,000 appliance, several times the "usual" cost for a dishwasher.  Customer service was adamant, and I found their tone unacceptable.  I sent an email on their website, addressed to Customer Service.  I've never received a response to my email.

All this required was for Miele to simply send me a cutlery tray at no charge (an inexpensive part, which however I should not have to replace in a high end dishwasher after such minor time of use).

I can do nothing more now than recommend to friends, family, and all who will listen to my story that they avoid this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2020 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/mieleappliance/failed-accept-responsibility-1497428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Warranties Don’t Last Forever

AUTHOR: Skeeter - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, July 10, 2020

I understand your anger but just because you purchased a 2000 dollar dishwasher it doesn't mean you have a lifetime warranty and they should service it for free. They offer a 1 year warranty with an optional extended warranty. If you purchased the extended warranty then you may have a gripe with them.....other than that if you can afford a 2000 dollar dishwasher then you probably can afford a 40 cutlery tray.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair