X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Milton Paul Gallow - Phoenix Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tracy — Ho Chi Minh Vietnam
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Milton Paul Gallow 11024 N. 28th Dr., Ste. 200 Phoenix, Az 85029 Phoenix, Arizona United States

Milton Paul Gallow Stanford Loan Service LLC This person has scammed me on my personal loan Phoenix Arizona

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Milton Paul Gallow, the CEO of Stanford Loan Service LLC signed the personal loan with me and required me to pay $1000 for the fee to get the loan amount of $100,000. I got to this personal loan with him because I'm tried to test the process to see if they are real and can deliver the loan. This person after received my $1000, came up with a new story about the insurance of the loan. He said he is sorry that he forget to let me know about this insurance and I have to pay another $3,500 for the insurance then I will receive the loan amount. After some days, he came back to me to said that now he will not require the Insurance but asking to have my email password to do some verify. I was stupid to agree with that and in 5mins, this guy logged into my Linkedin ID, changed my  email address there to his email somebodymood150@gmail.com and changed my phone number to his phone number: +1 (623) 226-6587 This guy also steals my Instagram.

I post this case here to make sure this person can't scam people again. Please be careful with this person and his company.  I put here his website and his LinkedIn. But I saw this person closed his ID in LinkedIn already. I also report his case with LinkedIn so they can watch this guy on any new action. https://stanfordloanservicellc.com/contact.html     linkedin.com/in/milton-galloway-897b7bb7

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2021 02:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/milton-paul-gallow/phoenix-arizona-stanford-loan-1503750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair