X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Molfetta Law, Michael Alessandro Molfetta - Costa Mesa CA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: F — Costa Mesa CA United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Molfetta Law, Michael Alessandro Molfetta 3070 Bristol Street Ste 580 Costa Mesa, CA United States

Molfetta Law, Michael Alessandro Molfetta Molfetta Law LLC, Michael Molfetta Law, Cocaine addict attorney Molfetta is a liar, cocaine addict, sleezeball. Threatened me after I requested my refund following him withdrawing himself from my case for no reason. DO NOT USE THIS ATTORNEY, he Costa Mesa CA

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

The first time I went with my wife to meet this attorney, he demanded $50,000 and promised he would get a mis trial. He stated he felt 90% he would get the case thrown out of court. We settled on a $25,000 total retainer including any trial fees, and although I was reluctant to hire him, I did because he sold himself well and pretended to be a big shot.

He was very unusual and screamed at me in the office in front of my wife and his assistants every time I met with him for simply asking questions. He used curse words and was loud and unprofessional.   He made it clear he that he represented the worst of the worst type of liars, and murderers and he did not care about the truth. He was very egotistic, and me simply asking a question about my case or making a suggestion would get him to explode and he kicked me out of his office once for just saying something.

For my first appearance Molfetta said he would appear on my behalf for my arraignment, but I learned last minute that he had an associate attorney appear instead of him so that was another red flag. Every time I would follow up on my case, Molfetta would never reply for days and would never give me a straight answer and get agitated quickly for me just calling him. The person who referred me to him later came clean to admitting that Molfetta has serious cocaine and alcohol problem.

On the big day in court, my preliminary hearing, this scum bag of an attorney did not show up to court and appeared on a telephone in court.  To my complete shock and surprise, he told the judge he would no longer represent me.  I was very upset and in complete awe.  I called him to ask him why he would do such a thing and he gave me no reason, and said he would refund me partial.  I demanded I get my full refund and he began threating me, violating his attorney oath of attorney client privilege.  He then accused me of threatening him and said if I ever contacted him he would file a restraining order against me and contact the court, judge and my employers.

The guy is sick in the head, he is a thief and a druggie with a license to practice law.  I am glad I got to speak my mind to him, I told him he is a disgrace, and that he is shameful and that I had lost all respect for him. He resorted to immature name calling and calling me a pathological liar, which is clearly what he is.  He is going to try and keep my money when he did no work to earn it, and it really upsets me. I will take legal action and have filed complaints already with the State Bar and BBB.

I hope that me sharing my story will warn others, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH Michael Molfetta, Molfetta Law or anyone that work with this guy or his law firm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2021 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/molfetta-law-michael/costa-mesa-ca-llc-cocaine-1510940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair