X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tea — NORFOLK VA United States
  • Musicbizdocs.com/ Terrance Hudson 207 Ivy wood lane Atlanta, Ga United States

Musicbizdocs.com/ Terrance Hudson Terrance Hudson Mesmerizing Moon ent. Terrance Hudson ripped me off for $1,050 Atlanta Ga

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Terrance Hudson is a filing agent for the state of ga. He was paid $350 by me to file my reinstatement paperwork for my music label and he requested $100 for an investment in his company in which he said I would be paid a return of $650 in one week.

He is no longer answering calls or texts from me. I called from a different phone and he answered and told me he would call later in the evening to discuss my status. He never did and he's back to not responding at all. I want my money back and I want his agent status revoked .

I want him prosecuted to the highest ability, because I also found out when he filed my company the first time he filed it in his name !!! Please help me with this issue. It took me a long time to get that money to him and that was extremely hard to do so !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2019 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/musicbizdocsdotcom-terrance/atlanta-ga-mesmerizing-moon-1477718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair