X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mycal Edwards -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Graham — New York United States

Mycal Edwards M Theory Design I paid several thousands of dollars, and 15 months later I have nothing to show for it but broken promises.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I had a deeply negative experience with Mycal Edwards & M Theory Design and would not recommend them to anyone. I contracted with Mycal Edwards for a couch with a delivery date of December 2018. It is presently February 2020 and I have nothing at all. Mycal Edwards and M Theory have been unable to complete the project and have refused to return my deposit.

M Theory has endless excuses: lazy interns, bad seamstress, production mistakes and delays. My impression is that Mycal will say just about anything, but does not live up to his word. He should not be trusted. And never entrusted with money. I paid M Theory several thousands of dollars, and 15 months later I have nothing to show for it but broken promises.

M Theory is unable to handle the aspects of running a business such as deadline management, client relations and financial solvency. Do yourself a favor and get your furniture elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2020 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/mycal-edwards/m-theory-design-i-paid-months-1492035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair