X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Neatprojector -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jessica — Charlotte United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

Neatprojector No response or Shipment

*Consumer Comment: Got my Neatprojector

Ordered a projector as a gift for Christmas and a month later still no projector. I've attempted to contact customer service multiple times and never received a response.

It was until I commented on their Instagram I received an email 5 days before Xmas stating shipping and production has been delay. I've been trying to get in contact to cancel my order and have yet to receive a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2019 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/neatprojector/no-response-shipment-1489342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Got my Neatprojector

AUTHOR: Steven - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, February 18, 2020

While it took 2 1/2 months, my Neatprojector finally arrived intact, all the way from China. I read all of the complaints online and assumed I would never see it. I emailed them after they gave me a link to the shipping company that showed no activity for a month, and then things started moving.

I am starting to wonder now if they were simply swamped with orders. No idea if it works, as it is a present. They even included the small tripod that i included in the order. Doesn't mean that you will get yours, but the fact that I got it tells me this may not be a scam.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair