Complaint Review: Nectarsleep - San Mateo California
Nectarsleep Sent items I did not order but having problem with refund San Mateo California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. On April 29 I ordered the following from Nectarsleep.
a. One foam twin mattress
b The sale also included one set of sheets, one mattress cover, two pillows - all "free of charge_ HA!
2. I paid for the mattress with Affirm credit but
3 I never had a chance to review the order before it went through. Therefor I had no chance to review the amount charged.
4.I also never received an envoice from Nectarsleep
5. When the order arrived on May 11. instead of costing the advertized price of $499 I was charged an inflated price of $748
6. I am a 78 year old widow on social security and small govt. pension. You can imagine my distress.
7. I contacted Affdirm and they sent me back to Nectarsleep.
8. I could not find a phone numberor email for Nectarsleep on their website.
9. I contacted their chat line and had to wait about 40 minutes online.
a) at first they could not find my order Order number 3720061
b) Eventually they did find it: Order number 372991
c) At that point they had my full order infront of them and knew EXACTLY what I had ordered. I know this because the service person was able to tell me that
10. They had charged me extra for an additional one mattress cover and one set of sheets
11. I had NOT ordered the extra sheets and mattress cover. Yet they charged for them: an additional $249. I didn't want the extra product then and I don't want it now.
12. After multiple chats of 40 to 60 minutes each I was told to send them a picture of the two extra items.
13. I sent them what the wanted.
14. After multiple addidtional chats of 40 to 60 minutes they told me I had to send the TWO photos of both the mattress cover and the set of sheets. They couldn't look up the order themselves and issue a refund plus a request to UPS to pick up the extra items????? When I sent the pictures they couldn't simply print out two copies?
15. This has been going on since May 11, 2020. Either their service people are idiots or they are deliberately ripping me off.
16, I want my refund NOW
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2020 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/nectarsleep/san-mateo-california-sent-i-1495395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.