X  |  CLOSE
Report: #1491955

Complaint Review: Nerik Borukhov, Company name - Route 611 auto plaza - Tannersville PA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tatyana — Brooklyn NY United States
  • Nerik Borukhov, Company name - Route 611 auto plaza 3347 Mountain View drive Tannersville, PA United States

Nerik Borukhov, Company name - Route 611 auto plaza Nerik Borukhov (Eric also Merik Borukhov) professional conman, affiliate and thief. Tannersville PA

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Nerik Borukhov, Company name - Route 611 auto plaza Nerik Borukhov (Eric also Merik Borukhov) professional conman, affiliate and thief. Nerik Borukhov address is (((REDACTED))), Tannersville, PA (((REDACTED)))Nerik offered me to make money as an investor for resale of used cars. I was promised monthly commissions. I sent him wire transfer $5,000 on 8/20/19.

On September he told me that he already doubled the profit on my investment and I asked for commissions and sent him my company wire transfer information, but it never happened. I was calling him occasionally and every time he was telling me that he either transferred the money or will transfer soon. However, I’ve never received anything.

On nov. 25th. He paid me $500. And promised by the phone ...He kept on giving excuses that he got sick, or lost money, or checks would not get cleared , or his car broke, or I have cash for you. He is a cheater and swindler. My attorney sent him a letter about all situation, we preparing to open legal action against him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2020 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/nerik-borukhov-company-route/tannersville-pa-eric-merik-1491955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair