X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I received a gift of 3 NEST PROTECT detectors and a thermostat. I opened one smoke detectorand discovered it was missing a mouting plate. I contacted a support who said he would send one out in 8 days. It has been several weeks, so I called again. They can do nothing because the 1st. person didn't type in the email address correctly, I didn't get some email and they refuse to start over unless I can give them the incorrect email.

Second, I received the wrong type, I have the hard wired model, but can only use the battery type. They said I would have to sell them and buy the battery type, as there are no exchanges. So beware to get the right model. As a gift, I didn't want to inconvenience the giver.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2020 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/nest-labs/palo-alto-ca-did-send-missing-1496375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair