X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ran across an ad for a course on how to make money selling high ticket items online and collecting commissions. The course only cost $25. I figured it was cheap enough to see what it was all about.

First of all, the course itself was on www.jaysblackbox.com. I hadn't heard anything about a "Jay" character in the ad or the webinar sales page. I figured out why later.

The "course" is a barebones overview about finding a high-ticket offer, creating a webinar around the offer, building a page on Clickfunnels to host the webinar, and running facebook ads to the funnel.

When I say "barebones," I mean it is nothing but a few hastily slapped together 3-minute videos. Need to find a high ticket affiliate opportunity that converts? No problem, Nolan (or was it Jay?) has you covered: he instructs you to just go to Google and search for an affiliate offer. Why hadn't I thought of using Google?

But there are several other threads running through the videos. One is the "recommended product" -- don't stress over how to find a good offer, because once again, Jay (or was it Nolan?) has a plan. Just follow along using his recommended, high converting offer. And he apparently really wants you to buy the Expert Secrets book and a subscription to Clickfunnels so he'll get recurring affiliate revenue off of you.

Well, having received next to no guidance regarding affiliate offer selection, I opted for the "recommended product". Any guess what that might be?

It's twofold. First, you get to sell a water ionizer at $5000 each to earn the impressive commissions touted in the webinar. Second, you get to sell THE EXACT SAME COURSE to others in order to build a downline who will sell water ionizers for you. That's right. I could be the proud owner of Jordan's Black Box and convince other people to sell the "recommended product", too.

There's one catch, of course. To qualify to sell the recommended product, I have to buy the product first. And it costs $5000. Otherwise, I'm on my own.

"Jay" assured me this was not a pyramid scheme.

If you would like to pay a small fee only to be instructed to pay $5000 once you're in, this might be the path for you. And if you would like to sell overpriced machines to people who don't want them -- they just want to make money selling them -- then Jay and Nolan and all his other MLM minions will gladly get you set up today. Don't delay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2020 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/nxj-marketing/nolan-johnson-sold-online-mlm-1490103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair