X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: FRAUD ALERT — Las Vegas NV United States
  • OCEANSIDE MORTGAGE COMPANY 55 MAIN ST Toms River, NJ United States

OCEANSIDE MORTGAGE COMPANY David Stone President Oceanside Mortgage Company BEWARE SCAM RIP OFF ARTIST Toms River NJ

BEWARE

Regrettably, I went to work for Oceanside Mortgage Company agreeing to be their Qualified Employee for the State of Nevada and move both of my NMLS licenses to them . I was apporved as the Qualified Employee by the State of Nevada furthermore I submitted a Purchase loan for an Old Client the loan had zero conditions was locked and waiting for docs when I was terminated three days before closing.

It now appears that my unwarranted termination was premediated to defraud me of my Loan Compensation.

UNETHICAL FRAUD - I have been a victim of FRAUD as well as Intimidation by email and my professional reputation has been damaged due to their unethical Conduct. I even received an unsigned vague letter stating that I would receive my Loan Compensation.

I have been forced to attempt to recover my Loan Compenstaion and have filed formal complaints with the California Department of Corporations , The California Labor Board and have notified the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending of this unethical conduct in an attempt to protect and prevent other Loan Officers.

I have never experienced this unethical conduct Mortgage Fraud before and feel there is no place for it in the Industry.

BEWARE

This is a SCAM the owner David Stone President and his son Steve Stone

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2019 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/oceanside-mortgage-company/toms-river-nj-david-stone-rip-1481842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content