X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Brad — Waunakee Wisconsin United States
  • OMIGO United States

OMIGO OMIGO - DO NOT BUY - Will not honor warranty and cheap parts. Will end up with expensive POS!!!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

DO NOT BUY OMIGO PRODUCTS!!!!

This product was great - for about 5 months. Then it quit working. Water sprayed out from a cracked pipe and the drain plug is a cheap, flimsy piece of plastic. Once you take it out, you will *NEVER* get it back in unless you're a master plumber and maybe not even then. I ordered a 2nd one and it broke with 2 minutes regardless of how careful and slow I went.

I had worked with someone and I thought this was going to get resolved, however they will not offer a refund (the bidet kindly waited past 90 days to sh*t the bed). I was provided a FedEx shipping label but I will have to send it off and hope it eventually gets fixed and returned to us. When I sent a question about the return (they want the original box apparently), I was sent to the back of the queue as if they'd never heard from me before.

This is extremely frustrating and disappointing for a very expensive bidet, they couldn't bother to put a quality piece. I no longer trust this company and since they have my money, I guess I'm SOL. I know, this is first world problem but it was a gift which makes it very disappointing. I would give this 0 stars or less if I could.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2021 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/omigo/buy-honor-warranty-cheap-end-1506532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair