X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Si Wash. — new castle United States
  • ooshirts.com 41454 christy street fremont, ca United States

ooshirts.com Horrible Company that do not honor arrival dates and supervisors do not care about the customer enough to call you back. fremont ca

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This is an awful company to do business with... I placed an order 8/30 even called to make sure the order would be complete and delivered by 8/8 for a family reunion on Saturday 12pm.  I gave you all of this information paid the extra money for shipping and rushed.

I called 5 times from 8/30 to 8/5 and was told yes we are on schedule no problems.  I went with you because you had the best prices.  40 shirts 661.00 dollars...  I check in on 8/8 and then I am told oh sorry won’t be there on the 8/8 or the 8/9.  No one called me or informed me ahead of time.  Now I am paying 1200 dollars for a rushed order through custom ink to get the shirts by 8/10 at 930 in Maryland...

This organization screwed me and now I am paying double. If you could not file the order I could have went with another company and save 400 dollars.  Now I cancelled my order and expect 100% of my 661.00 dollars back.  I am very disappointed in how you treat your customers and will never use this organization again.

You are truly not customer oriented.  I asked for a supervisor to call me back no one bothered to show any kind of consideration, remorse or accountability....I think someone should offset my cost of 600 dollars by 300 because you failed to meet the deadline you assured me that would be met by 8/8.

Do not use this company and spread the word...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2019 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ooshirtsdotcom/fremont-ca-horrible-company-1483196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair