X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Optum Bank -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Don — longmont CO United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

The beginning of September i requested a roil-over of my account to my Credit Union, as i had started a new job and did not want to pay their 'stand-alone' fees. they received the letter on 9/5/2021 and charged me the standard fee, anyhow, which i found out was non-refundable. on 10/5/2021, they suspended my account, so i could no longer use the money i had saved and after calling them i found out it would be another 10 to 15 BUSINESS days before they would write the check and put it in the US mail.

so all total nearly sixty days with no access to my funds, paying fees to do nothing but withhold my funds from me and nothing but an I'm sorry from customer support. 2 grand may not seem like a whole lot of money, but it feels as if they do everything they can to make me give up and keep paying their fees and keep my money where it is. F*CKING JERKS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2021 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/optum-bank/i-unable-use-funds-1512578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair