X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Pamonny - Greater London

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Stacey — United States

Pamonny Sent different product than advertised to dozens of people. Won't issue full refund. Greater London

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered a garden kneeler online and received a cheap pad that I could have bought at the dollar store.  The product was supposed to be a sturdy device with handles to be able to kneel easily in the garden and then push yourself back up.  I contacted the company and they only offered me a 30% refund.  I explained that they did not send me what I ordered and told them that they could either send me the correct product or give me a full refund.

They advised me that if I wanted a full refund then I would have to shp the pad back at my expense for $20.00.  I filed a dispute with paypal so I'm sure that I will get my money back.  However, I did some research on this company and they have committed this exact same scam to many other people as well.  Please check out this link:  https://www.trustpilot.com/review/pamonny.com.

I have photos of what I (and others) bought and what we recieved.  One more thing:  The company seems based out of The United Kingdom but the package shipped fro China.   They need to be stopped.  Thanks in advance, and please let me know if you need any additional information.

<br

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2020 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/pamonny/greater-london-sent-different-1498843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair