X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Philip — toronto Canada
  • Paradise Comics 3278 Yonge Street toronto, ontario Canada

Paradise Comics Peter Dixon, Kristina Teixeira I consigned a comic book. The Amazing Spiderman 129 CBCS 9.8. They were to take 10% and I was to receive the rest. The book sold for $14750 CDN. I was to receive $13275 CDN. toronto ontario

The book sold June 13 2019 and they have yet to pay me. They've used excuses such as moving money from Paypal, moving money from the stock broker, they blamed the Canada Revenue Agency.

I consigned the comic book in March 2019. The book was bought April 18, 2019. The book was fully paid off June 13, 2019. Since then, Paradise Comics has had one excuse after another.

I did get CTV news interested in the story. They have tried to help me retreive the money. Paradise has promised to have a cheque for me this Saturday but after all the excuses, I'm not sure whether they are telling the truth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2019 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/paradise-comics/toronto-ontario-peter-dixon-i-1482494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair