Complaint Review: Phonenumberexpert.com fraud company, Nick 9549000000 & 8009547000 - Maimi Florida
Phonenumberexpert.com fraud company, Nick 9549000000 & 8009547000 Nick, Phonenumberexpert.com Maya Arlene Sold numbers cancelled:never sold again. Maimi Florida
*Consumer Suggestion: I CAN HELP!
I contacted this company online on 3/23. Lady named Helen online chat sent me a link to buy million dollar phone numbers. I made five transactions. I paid with credit card. Nick texted and called me and stated I bought wrong numbers and he cancelled the numbers and stated he has voided one transaction and refunded others. Till March 25th my few credit card accounts showed no credit? I got calls from Fraud Dept if transactions were correct. I reported yes. On 24th March, I got a call from Ms. Washington ( supervisor) at a federal credit union. She told me she is not seeing any credit issued. I emailed Phonenumberexpert.com raised many questions. I did nit get satisfactory responses. They said they refunded but I took screen shot of four credit card account showing a balance but no refunds. I sent another email to clarify giving details of refund status.
On 3/23 I saw missed calls from Nick ( phonenumberexpert.com) I called him and he stated numbers were wrongly stated on website and he is willing to compensate me by selling 618 6 000 000 number for $7000.
On 3/24 am I got an automated email to check out 618 number at $6550 ( approx). I emailed and a lady answered the phone who was very rude. She stated the deal was done at $7000. I asked her about email asking me to check out at lower price she has no proper exolaination. Sane day I called the office and called 10 times and tried to reach sales, customer service and billing. No one picked up the phone?
Just to go back a day before, On 3/23 night I had sent an email to sales Dept stating the said number was already at $7000 ( 30% off) so he needs to discount number further. Email invoice I got next day morning made me believe Nick has read and discounted further.
strange things happened. No response
1. Numbers bought on 3/23, two numbers were missing on website. I raised a question where are those numbers as I want to buy them.
2. 618 6 000 0000 vanished from my cart. I sent several message to buy it.
3. last 3/24 I sent an email to phonenumberexpert.com requesting responses to all this or else I will report to federal agencies.
4. I got an email on 3/25 from Nick saying he was traveling and he would call at 10.00 am as he reached office. No call received. Just an excuse email stating he is not going to office but will be touch in afternoon to sell 618 6 000 000 number.
5. I never got any email or phone call back fom this company. Nick had set up a time at 10.00 am to clear up issues. He never called.
6. On 3/25 night I sent a final email that I am reporting them as I don't want anyone to go through same experience of manipulation, broken business process and poor leadership.
Today I am reporting this. I have reached out to BBB and federal agencies for fraud and manipulation.
I cannot recommend or suggest anyone to do business with this company but can caution everyone. Like
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2021 05:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/phonenumberexpertdotcom-fraud/maimi-florida-maya-arlene-1506413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.