X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Patricia — Brooklyn United States
  • Poetry.com United States

Poetry.com E ly Howard In small words ; mislead me into giving in my poetry and possibly taking funds for a gift I never received .

When I was younger out of boredom I decided to make an online poetry account. It was poetry.com. In the beginning I loved the website . It was fun to be able to see other people’s work . Until I gave in my poetry . When I did I was then receiving mail saying I won a contest in 3 place. I didn’t believe or understood just happy .

It was not until I received another certificate saying 1 place and I could get a plaque if I sent a certain amount . It wasn’t until I recall sending money and not recieving a gift . That I began contacting Howard getting the runaround and then I finally decided to never send art of mines again . To be used without my pay hurtled me because I really trusted him and was played by a fool.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2019 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/poetrydotcom/e-ly-howard-small-words-i-1476314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair