X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Scammed — West Linn Or United States
  • Pomerian Pups United States

Pomerian Pups cute pomeraninan pups Noah Ark Pet Travel Beautiful pomeranian puppies for sale.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I bought a pomeranian puppy "lily' from pomeraninanpups.org for $700. I was asked to pay by Zelle and send a screenshot of the payment. Once I did that the 11 week old puppy was to registered to ship to my home withing 9 hours. I was to follow the instructions of the shipper. I get an email from the shipper requesting a payment of $980 for insurance for which 99% of that would be refunded upon delivery. The puppy would not be shipped unless payment was made. I immediately contacted the seller who assured me this was standard for the shipper and the money (99%) would be returned. I reluctantly paid again through Zelle, but I was suspicious. I was tole the puppy would be sent immediately. I get another email from the shipper asking for boarding and care fees, another S760 and the puppy would not be shipped until this was paid. Again, the majority would be returned to me upon delivery of the puppy. I spoke over the phone to this You guessed it. The puppy didn't arrive.

After numerous emails I finally get an email asking for another $850 for city licensing. Since the puppy was coming from another city, the puppy would not be delivered until I paid this fee. The email stated the puppy was an hour and a half from my home. I absolutely refused to pay another dime at this point and realized my worst fears, this was a scam. The seller and the travel agency had to be in this together.  I had 3 other friends go to the seller site and buy the same "lily" who was still available.

I've cancelled Zelle, contacted the FBI, and will try everything to close down these scammers. I have emails, documents and text messages. The seller has discontinued his phone number. I'm sure they have blocked my emails.

Noah Ark Pet Travel. info@noaharktravel.com

Cute Pomeranian Pups.  https://pomeranianpups.org.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2020 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/pomerian-pups/cute-pomeraninan-noah-ark-pet-1501949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair