X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Professional CON Man Frederico Forgione - Peabody, Revere, Lynnfield, Saugus Massachusetts

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous Victim — Peabody Massachusetts United States
  • Professional CON Man Frederico Forgione Peabody, Revere, Lynnfield, Saugus , Massachusetts United States

Professional CON Man Frederico Forgione Frederico Fred Frederick Con Man Manipulated and prayed on from Dating Site. Conned out of $22 Thousand dollars! Peabody, Revere, Lynnfield, Saugus Massachusetts

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I met Mr. Forgione through a dating website called Zoosk.com. After meeting him and having the common denominator of going to high school in Revere MA together I thought we had a Connectioin I checked around through friends and it appeared on the surface there were no concerns. So we continued to date and went out with some friends. Right after that, Mr. Forgione then ran into one financial situation after another.

Me being a trusting  person I felt bad for him and each time he asked for money, sadly I gave it to him. He promised each time he’d pay me back.... with interest. After a while I began to question his situations. At that point in my mind I thought once the next and next and next deadline pass when the money was to come in, I will not continue with this relationship. A person with this many situations is not who I care to have a relationship with. Regretfully when it came to the time he was supposed to pay me back, another issue and yet another ensued so at that point was out of money to loan and desperately needed repayment.

Stopping the money train and calling him out on all I had learned the angry narsistic person came out. I looked into Mr. Forgione more as well as family and friends. It became clear, I didn’t do my homework. One particular situation from his past hit far to close to home. And then I understood truly the situation I was in Mr. Forgione conned me out of a lot of money. I hope to but most likely will never get it back, but I want you all to know when this situation we are all in right now clears (coronavirus) I will do everything in my power to pull us altogether and make sure he pays whether it be time in jail or financially. Thank you for reading this and one day he will feel the wrath from all of us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2021 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/professional-man-frederico/peabody-revere-lynnfield-fred-1506569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair