X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Zach — Los Angeles CA United States
  • Purifan 5200 E 35th St. N, Ste. A Wichita, Kansas United States

Purifan Purifan.com Terrible Customer service and rip off product !! Wichita Kansas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

If you want to get screwd by a fake filter company and then get charged a 20% restocking fee when the item was never opened then go ahead and buy some bullshit fans from this company.   I purchased the school bundle that was $1,200 and the product can not be used for my house due to my high ceilings and no electrical available. When I called this p***k LEE the VP of sales he was not willing to work with me.

This product was never opened and to ship it back its gonna cost me hundreds of dollars plus the loss of 20%  overall this transaction will be a headache and cost money.

In today's world we want good customer service !!  Don't buy from these jerks.

Don't call LEE and ask for anything he is a bitter old man with no power at the company.

Find any other product in the market.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2020 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/purifan/wichita-ks-dotcom-terrible-1496261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair