X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Quickbye.com - Omaha Nebraska

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Matt — Blackfalds Canada
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

First a salesman named Malcolm harassed me for a week before I agreed to a basic listing for $350 USD. Then a week later another "finance manager" named Tim McCoy contacted me with a song and dance about how they had 3 buyers that didn't qualify for financing, but for $1000.00 USD more he could list my camper on a "premium auction site" that had pre-qualified buyers.

They even just sold my exact camper last week! (Total B.S. as my camper is incredibly unique) He could only list 10 units at a time and so would HAVE to sell mine before putting any more up. I reluctantly agreed, paid $1000.00 USD, and found out later that my camper was listed on a FREE auction site, that ANYONE can register for, and list 250 units for FREE!!! Not to mention "Quickbye" currently has 34 units listed on there, WAY MORE THEN 10!! So much for pre-qualified premium auction site!

Tim won't return calls, customer service says they need the owner's approval for a refund, who was coming into the office last week, then the next day, then had a family emergency. Now nothing.

Stay away! I've opened disputes with the BBB and Visa, right off the bat Visa's investigation said something isn't right about the company while tracing the transaction. These guys are as greasy as they come.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2019 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/quickbyedotcom/omaha-nebraska-sold-package-1482435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair