Complaint Review: QuoteWizard -
QuoteWizard Quote Wizard QuoteWizard by lendingtree Fraudulent Lead Sales
QuoteWizard should not be used by anyone ever. Here's why:
1. Out of the 51 leads I've tracked, 25 have turned out to be fake as of this date.
2. 1 called me an f'ing stalker and said she never asked for the quote and never visited their website
3. 1 threatened to call the police.
4. Fake addresses verified by using Yavapai County and Maricopa County GIS mapping systems which show the current owners of the adresses.
5. Apartment numbers that did not physically exist.
6. Email accounts that hand't been accessed in more than a year, for which Google and Yahoo had marked them for deletion.
7. Unoccupied properties.
8. One lead turned out to be real, but her home was too old to qualify for insurance.
9. When confronted with this information directly, the company denied sending out old, recycled leads.
$400 later, and nothing to show for it. Don't waste your time. Either the company is using a web scraper to invent leads (which is what I suspect) or they are recycling leads so old the people I've contacted are the new owners of the phone numbers or just don't remember that far back. Either way, the product being sold is not what they promised.
Personally, I hope the woman who threatened to call the police does so.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2021 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/quotewizard/quote-wizard-lendingtree-lead-1509168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.