X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

After thoroughly researching this company online there were a few bad reports that I wanted clarification on I called 800 number. press 1 for English press 2 for someone that did not have an account and sat for 20 minutes listening to music.

I called back and pressed one for someone that did have an account and was routed to someone that could help me. 2 minutes into my explanation of my situation the person just decided to hang up on me. When I called back and explained that I was hung up on and asked for a supervisor I sad for another 10 minutes with a person having me on mute alternating taking the mute on and off without speaking.

I called back yet again to speak to a supervisor and began to explain to the supervisor what was going on and the person tried to rush me to my point being extremely rude. Then I was told that " you complain too much for someone that does not have an account and we don't need customers like you" and was hung up on by the supervisor.

On one side it made me agitated but truth be told I'm glad I had that experience before I laid out $975 for a Visa and a green card cuz if I had been treated this way after paying almost $1,000 I would have been livid stay far and away from this place.

if you do your research they screwed people after people pay and just don't pick up the phone me sitting for 20 minutes waiting to speak to someone to start an account if that's the way they start their relationship with new clients I'm glad this happened before I laid out any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2019 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/rapidvisadotcom/las-vegas-nv-rude-children-1487795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You have got to be kidding

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, November 15, 2019

You talk about them being like unprofessional children, but you are really the one acting like some spoiled brat. It is quite hillarious that you think that some barely above Minimum Wage Customer Service Supervisor who does nothing but read scripts all day is going to want to take the time to discuss complaints they have received on the Internet. Not only that but it is likely if they are like most companies, there is actually a policy against them making any sort of comments on things such as that.

You talk about Business relationships with them. Here is the relationship. They make $5-$10(or what ever the fee is) for activating the card, of which a portion of that goes back to the store that sold it. Of the $975 you deposited, they get to keep about 1-3% of the transactions you make. They deal with people who can't get a regular bank account. That these type of pre-paid cards are the only way they can get a debit card.

The Supervisor sized you up pretty accurately. Companies will generally find ways to get rid of "problem" customers, and the fact that you were a problem even before you became one made that even easier for them. They aren't going to miss you at all...oh and even though you are now probably going to come back and say you have a blog that 1.5 BILLION people read every hour...it won't make any difference.

If you want to actually build a "relationship" with a bank..go to a REAL bank, where you can talk to someone face to face. Oh and don't say you have a real account, because people that have real accounts do NOT put almost $1000 on these type of cards.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair