Complaint Review: RASHEED KABIRU ALLI - Miami FL
RASHEED KABIRU ALLI aka Rasheed Alli aka BENJAMIN ALLI of DAS LLC, a Florida Business Entity d/b/a DAS MODEL MANAGEMENT a/k/a DAS Corp.; a California Business Entity; and, DOES 1 to 50 Many misrepresentations, broken promises, and short pays Miami FL
*Consumer Comment: THIS IS THE SAME RASHEED ALLI INTERVIEWING IN ANOTHER PUBLICATION
*General Comment: Rasheed Alli, DAS Model Management, Miami Herald Article
*General Comment: Rasheed Alli, DAS Model Management
DAS MM MIAMI, LLC, a Florida Business Entity; DAS HOLDING GROUP, INC., a Florida Business Entity; MODEL ADVANCE, LLC, a Florida Business Entity; XCEPTION 2 EVERY RULE, LLC, a Florida Business Entity; DAS LA LLC d/b/a DAS MODEL MANAGEMENT LA, a California Business Entity; and, DOES 1 to 50, RASHEED KABIRU ALLI aka Rasheed Alli aka BENJAMIN ALLI of DAS LLC, a Florida Business Entity d/b/a DAS MODEL MANAGEMENT a/k/a DAS Corp.; DAS MM MIAMI, LLC, a Florida Business Entity; DAS HOLDING GROUP, INC., a Florida Business Entity; MODEL ADVANCE, LLC, a Florida Business Entity; XCEPTION 2 EVERY RULE, LLC, a Florida Business Entity; DAS LA LLC d/b/a DAS MODEL MANAGEMENT LA,
Rasheed claimed to be a successful tech entrepreneur from Bay Area (San Francisco). He claimed he went to Stanford. In fact he was a fake that never had any success in any business.
Impropriety at corporate level:
- Did not pay Federal IRS payroll taxes
- Removed funds personally from a corporate account
- Transferred funds to personal, and other business accounts
- Opened numerous similar sounding businesses and related accounts
- Deposited checks written to one business in another account
- Did not pay employees as promised
- Did not pay models / talent as promised
- used company funds to pay for lavish lifestyle
- Bounced numerous checks to vendors, employees and models.
- sexually harrassed models and employees
Rasheed Alli never intended to launch Model Advance. Instead he created it as a distraction from his other scam.
- Stole concept and sold it to other parties who were unaware of the origin
- Created a business and registered it in the State of FL with people names on it who were not aware, in order to gain investment from others
- Committed wire fraud by removing funds from Model Advance account and transferring it to other entities.
- Added people to the investment portfolio without giving proper notice
- Forging investors signatures
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE 11TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA
CASE NO : 2019-005447-CA-11
The above case represents investors and partners that are currently in litigation.
California Case is as follows:
Case Number: 19STCV10061
VS RASHEED KABIRU ALLI, ET AL.
Filing Courthouse: Stanley Mosk Courthouse
Filing Date: 03/22/2019
Case Type: Contractual Fraud (General Jurisdiction)
SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2019 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/rasheed-kabiru-alli-benjamin/mimi-fl-florid-db-mngement-l-1486104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.