X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Richard Smith Enterprises - Atlanta GA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: A.M. — United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Richard Smith Enterprises Tower Place 100 Atlanta, GA United States

Richard Smith Enterprises Rehoboth Solutions, LLC Smith Global Funding Services are scam private lenders Atlanta GA

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Richard Smith Enterprises presented itself as a private money lender who provides funds for any type of business loan.  All communications were done through email even though he provides a cell number that you can call but he never answers.  As a matter a fact, per the voicemail, he states to send him an email for better response.

Through email, the person calling himself Richard Smith had me fill out an online loan application which he reviewed and approved based on my request loan amount.  He created a loan agreement with terms and conditions that I reviewed and agreed to because the terms were very favorable (of course, since he knew he was not funding it anyway, I guess).  He does state that the funds to loan are his personal monies so he guarantees the loan by requesting an upfront fee equaling 1.5% of the requested loan amount to purchase payment protection insurance (PPI).

Once that PPI fee is paid, he says he will wire the loan funds.  After I paid the "PPI fee", the loan funds were never wired and I have not heard from Richard C.F. Smith since.  I have requested my PPI fee be returned but since I have not heard from him am putting it out there that Richard Smith Enterprises is a fraud company and I am adding Rehoboth Solutions LLC as well because that is the company that received the supposed PPI fee I paid.

Do not do business with Richard Smith Enterprises which I have also determined is the "new" business for Smith Global Funding Services which also has a separate Ripoff report created where very similar actions occurred.  I am sure "Richard Smith" will soon be creating another business name to do his fraudulent/scammer activities under.  Stay away from him as he continues to communicate through email repeatedly until he convinces you he will fund the loan once the PPI fee is paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2021 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/richard-smith-enterprises/atlanta-ga-rehoboth-solutions-1512494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair