X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Robert Grin Fine Homes Real Estate Reviews ***Complain*** - Concord ON

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Nancy — Toronto ON Canada

Robert Grin Fine Homes Real Estate Reviews ***Complain*** robert grin real estate grin robert real estate Robert Grin President and Broker Robert Grin FINE HOMES REALESTATE INC Robert Grin *** SCAM REPORT *** Concord ON

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Robert Grin Fine Homes Real Estate Reviews: Real estate in GTA is indeed already complicated. And the last thing you would want is to deal with incompetent and a scamming real estate agent or broker to deal with.

Sadly for me, that was the case, and d**n, how do I regret ever coming into contact with Robert Grin. He introduces himself as a well-decorated real estate broker, with listings here, projects there, and even boasts about working with big names like Tim Hortons, Taco Bell and more. Robert Grin would woo you into a deal and get your hopes up, but then leave you hanging and dumbfounded, completely clueless of what just happened.

I started to work with Mr. Grin with high expectations. After all, he has these accomplishments he tells of, which gave me a sense of peace. Robert Grin’s experience, so-to-speak, is proof of how good of a real estate broker he is. Well, that is one thing to be sure of first when working with a real estate guy. In Robert’s case, he’s a sham. What he brags of, he clearly doesn’t stand up in terms of progress and results.

One client of his once told me that Robert kept on falsely telling her that he’ll give her a quote. But lo and behold, Robert just couldn’t keep his word. And you know what, getting another contractor was the best decision she did. I mean, how could he stomach lying and making his clients look stupid after they trusted him and all. That is just messed up!

Don’t get me started on competence. We all know that the key to success in the real estate world is really putting the best foot forward. Yes, a little error is tolerable, but leaving a mess behind, not to mention a wrecked property, is just a big sign that says “INCOMPETENT”. Nancy, a former client of Robert Grin and Fine Homes Real Estate is one to testify. Robert Grin promised her a neat renovation but she ended up losing money and getting cheated as what meant to be a full-on house renovation turned into horrible property destruction instead.

I can’t say anything better about Robert Grin’s company, Fine Homes Real Estate. It’s as worst as it gets. What do you get from a scammer like Robert? Surely, NOT A FINE COMPANY! What could I say, the company is just the reflection of the owner.

Now, I am here to remind you to be careful about choosing the people you work with. You can never be too careful when it comes to picking someone to help you, and the same goes when you are handling real estate. Please, DO NOT, in any way at all, work with, or do business with ROBERT GRIN or FINE HOMES REAL ESTATE. You deserve better. You’re welcome.

Other Reviews for Rober Grin and his companies:

Completely unprofessional. Please avoid dealing with Dan and his company. They will just waste your time and not show up for the set appointment. Wouldn't trust Dan to do any work, no matter how minor it is.

Gennadiy R

absolutely unprofessional company. it is run by a guy who comes over to your place, talks a lot (keeps repeating that he works for tim hortons, taco bell etc etc) and then doesn't follow up after that. he wasted my time when he came for an evaluation and then kept falsely telling me that he'll give me a quote. I wasted an entire week waiting for his quote and eventually went with another contractor who was way better.

mr tofu

Fine Homes (Rober Grin) are the most obnoxious agent I have dealt with in the whole eight years of myself renting properties. My husbands credit is not too appealing from a few years ago, to the point we always have to put six months rent upfront and then go onto monthly there after. No other agent has ever had a problem with this bar Fine Homes!! I felt belittled by the gentleman that took my call. His attitude towards myself was discsuting, his words Our company does not accept this we are Fine Homes. Who the hell do they think they are?? Avoid at all costs if your credit is not 100% on Experian.

Mrs R

Links:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2020 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/robert-grin-fine-homes-real/concord-president-broker-bru-1498128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair