Complaint Review: Roman Patrick Malecki, Director of Business Development at S&P Global Inc. - San Francisco CA
- Roman Patrick Malecki, Director of Business Development at S&P Global Inc. PO BOX 191111 San Francisco , CA United States
Roman Patrick Malecki, Director of Business Development at S&P Global Inc. Rafal Patrick Malecki Roman Patrick Malecki, Director of Business Devlopment at S&P Global Inc. Roman Malecki filed a false business report against The BloomKing Agency and harassed and bully me on LINKEDIN after I refused to engage in a conversation with him. He is unstable. San Francisco CA
*General Comment: don’t know for sure, but have suspicion.
I am writing this report and response with a very heavy heart. On April 5, 2019, I launched a marketing agency called "The BloomKing Agency." The BloomKing Agency is a minority-women-owned business, and I have been a victim of domestic violence. My safety concerns are real, and it affects my entire family and my livelihood. Our Safety concerns have kept me quiet, and I did not respond to these claims for the past two years with the hope the executive team of the Ripoff report would investigate the claims posted. I contacted Ripoff's report directly on May 28, 2019, and requested them to investigate the claim's legitimacy to no avail. I also shared my safety concerns and sent a letter about our safety concerns of responding to a public post directly to Ripoff report with no repsonse.
I am sharing this now because the report filed by Roman Malecki has caused me and my business reputation two years of suffering. It has caused my business to suffer undue harm, and I have personally suffered emotionally, mentally, and financially because of his fraudulent post about me, my business and a family member.
I contacted Roman Malecki through LinkedIn on or around April 18, 2019, with a LinkedIn connection request. I sent a connection request as I was building my LinkedIn connections, and he was a "recommended connection" listed by LinkedIn, and I requested to join his network. We had several mutual connections such as my peronal banker and a professor from my business school.
I received a message from him, and the conversation started to feel hostile (the entire conversation is listed below). I contacted Linkedin and shared that the conversation was aggressive, and I deleted the connection request and blocked Roman from reaching me. After he was blocked and could no longer contact me on Linkedin, he wrote and posted this fraudulatent report to continue to harass and threaten our agency and me further.
Roman posted a fraudulent ripoff report against The BloomKing Agency and PerTarget LLC. These two companies are unrelated and are very different companies, and have separate owners. I previously worked PerTarget LLC, and neither of these two companies has conducted any business with Roman Malacki. Roman also threatened to file a report against me for contacting him and he indeed filed a fraudulent report on this site after LinkedIn blocked him.
We ask for proof of Insertion Orders, CASHED Checks, Statements of Work, and emails, and any other communications to validate the claims reported againt THE BLOOMKING AGENCY.
During April 2019, we had a handful of clients and did not work with any start-up companies, and our customers were delighted with our services provided. As we continue to learn and grow our agency, we have worked hard to meet our clients' needs, and we have delivered outstanding customer service. Our agency is based on transparency, ethical business practices, and human kindness. I am disappointed that it has come to this that I have to risk my safety to respond to this very damaging and fraudulent post made by an unethical person.
I created this company based on transparency, integrity, ethics, morals, and human decency. We treat our customers like they are a part of The BloomKing Family, and you can expect nothing less.
We request that the post listed againt The BloomKing Agency and PerTarget LLC be investigated and removed from this platform. It has also come to my attention that the post was republished on ripoffscams.com and request for that to also be investigated and removed.
- APR 18Roman M. sent the following messages at 5:31 PM View Roman’s profile Roman M. Roman M. 5:31 PM Hi Thanks for reaching out. Have we met? How do you supposed we can collaborate?
- APR 19View Roman’s profile Roman M. Roman M. 7:02 PM Fake profile Heyy, I don’t want to have to report you and get your profile blocked. Are you just adding random people? I’ve asked a bunch of our mutual connections about you, and nobody knows you. Are you just adding random people? If so, it’s ok, just be honest. Please respond and let me know, and I won’t reach out to everyone I know to make sure to delete you. Thanks.
- BK, MBA sent the following messages at 7:20 PM View BK profile BK, MBA BK 7:20 PM Hi Roman, I added you based on mutual connections as I am developing my network. If you would like me to delete the request I can. Kindly, BK
- View BK profile BK, MBA BK 7:23 PM I have a marketing startup and looking to build a development team. You can check us out at www.bloomking.com
- Roman M. sent the following messages at 7:34 PM View Roman’s profile Roman M. Roman M. 7:34 PM So you’re just adding random people who you’ve never met?
- None of our mutual connections know who you are, not a single one.
- BK, MBA sent the following messages at 7:42 PM View BK profile BK, MBA BK 7:42 PM LinkedIn is for networking. I mist have met them through other mutual connections.
- Please let me know if you would like me to delete the connection request?
- Roman M. sent the following message at 7:43 PM View Roman’s profile Roman M. Roman M. 7:43 PM I don’t think you realize how tight I am with our “mutual connections”
- BK, MBA sent the following messages at 7:45 PM View BK profile Abigail BloomKing, MBA BK, 7:45 PM Honestly I dont know what you would like for me to do?
- I believe i know few of them through Wells Fargo.
- Daniel used to be my banker.
- View BK profile BK, MBA BK, 7:49 PM In addition, Aben Hill endorsed your skill. Whom is well connected to my connections.
- Roman M. sent the following message at 7:49 PM View Roman’s profile Roman M. Roman M. 7:49 PM Which branch was Daniel at?
- BK, MBA sent the following messages at 7:50 PM View BK profile BK, MBA BK, 7:50 PM You can ask Daniel. My apologies for sending a connection request. I will withdraw the request. I find this conversation a bit hostile.
- Thank you for your message. Kindly, BK
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2021 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/roman-patrick-malecki-sp/san-francisco-ca-rafal-filed-1506190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.