Complaint Review: Senid Plumbing & Heating - College Point New York
- Senid Plumbing & Heating 122-11 18th Avenue College Point , New York United States
- Phone: 718-445-3710
- Web: http://www.senidplumbing.com/
- Category: Heating, Cooling & Ventilation, Hot Water boiler, air conditioning and heating, Material Sales (plumbing, heating, electrical etc)
Senid Plumbing & Heating Senid Plumbing & Heating Corp. Purchased new gas fired steam heating boiler system for condominium, including installation, testing, filing required documentation with DOB and final sign-off by NYC DOB. College Point New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
SENID was apparently not properly skilled to perform commercial boiler work in NYC. Â They persistently disregarded laws, rules & regulations of the NYC DOB. Basic boiler installation requirements, which SENID purportedly was aware, were totally disregarded, such as:
- Fresh air fan NOT installed. Fresh air intake must be directly from outside & ducted with fire damper &Â have flow switch & be interloced with boiler
- Chimney not inspected, nor was the base cleaned out
- No plans onsite with boiler make, model, heat input/freshair location, chimney location/size/material
- Carbon Monoxide detetor not wired to shut down boiler if activated
SENID began work June 2015 and supposedly completed the work by June 2016. Â The boiler was inspected by New York City Department of Buildings ("DOB") on June 16, 2016, but failed the 1st inspection, the same day an entire new board took office for the condo.
It took from June 2016 until October 2016 to get Senid to visit the property again to review items to be corrected. Â Senid began making some corrections in December 2016. Â In January 2017 SENID completed additional work, purportedly to address the objections raised in the DOB inspection report, arranged for a 2nd Inspection and again the boiler failed DOB inspection on January 31, 2017.
The condo wrote & left messages for SENID several times between February-April 2017 trying to get the failed items corrected, but SENID never returned to remaining violations and strung us along for 1 year. Â The condo had to hire a new company to complete the job and correct all the violations noted in the failed inspection reports by DOB.
The lack of professionalism was beyond belief. I cannot understand how this company is still in business.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2019 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/senid-plumbing-heating/college-point-new-york-corp-1479211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.