X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: SKSI Inc - Glendale California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ron — Woodland Hills California United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • SKSI Inc 3229 Glendale Galleria Glendale, California United States

SKSI Inc SKSI Plans & Permits Richard Arthur "Aryeh” Rifkin SKSI Plans & PermitsRichard Arthur "Aryeh” Rifkin Did not pay my wages. Glendale California

*UPDATE Employee:

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Richard Arthur "Aryeh" Rifkin hired me and another as sales managers in November with a written agreement for salary telling us he was opening 12 stores over the next 12 months. It sounded great. It was all a scam. He did not have the money.

On our first payday in November he asked us to wait 2 days before depositing our checks. On November's second payroll the other sales manager never received a paycheck. Mine was 5 days late and he did not meet payroll for December's payday.

He expected our sales, during the traditionally slowest part of the year, to float his company's in order to meet his payroll and business expenses obligations. Many of the other employees also went without pay. He states that he has no money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2019 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/sksi/glendale-california-plans-1489152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

I am also a wage theft victim

AUTHOR: Cyrus - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, February 24, 2021

I worked for SKSI from March, May-July and October-November 2020 and always had to report to the labor department (still ongoing investigations) to get paid.

Richard even asked me to lie to the labor department that all of the wages were paid. He even refused to show up for the three way phone call last December regarding the wage theft issue.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Ron is not lying

AUTHOR: iliana - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, August 26, 2020

ron is not lying - aryeh - richard - whatever - is

i am an ex employee that is owed monry - filed with labor board - he did not even show up for the zoom call  with the labor board - who called him earlier to remind him of the meeting - on top he filed a corrected fraudulent report with irs - i filed fraud report  - he has no money -  multiple offices  sure- there  is no capital ie income  - he tries to get loans after loans as there was no  income coming in - i made his business  legal -

as he was calling sksi an architectural firm  with no architect of record with board of architects -  i have now also filed a complaint with the inspector general - he is a violent drunken  liar  ( he has an assault record)- he threw a phone at me -  a water  bottle to another - as well as physical violence - he screams at architects telling them that they do not know what they are doing - only he a non architect  knows better -  he hired another controller after me - and ask me as  a favor to help him out - i did he as he said - so we  could all get paid - he then text me calling me names - because as a finance professional i was extending the courtesy to the next by telling the truth - do not believe this man -  he is truly evil

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ron Laureano is a sniffeling litte weasel

AUTHOR: Richard - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, August 06, 2020

My name is Richard Rifkin.  I am the target of Ron Laureano's retaliation for me firing him.  I fired Ron, a cocky mid-40's Italian New Yorker with an ego larger than his 5'6" stature after only 2 weeks because from what I saw, Ron is not qualified to be a sales manager.  He himself has a difficult time selling, and he talks down to co-workers.  He worked for me for 2 weeks when I fired him via email and text. I paid Ron for his 2 weeks of work, although he was on commission with a draw against commission.

Ron was clearly fired.  About 10 days later, Ron came into my office and caused a scene demanding I pay him an additional 2 weeks after I fired him.  Keep in mind that Ron was hired as a salesman and sales manager.  Ron was unable to make a single sale - not even an inquiry - nor did he hire any salespeople, and worse, he was unable to explain to me our basic business model after 2 weeks of working for my company.

In regards to the 12 offices, I opened 5 offices in the 4 months since terminating Ron.  Unfortunately, the Coronavirus shutdown caused all our offices to close because they're located in malls.  I was even hospitalized twice for Covid-19.  It has been very difficult to survive as a business and a handicapped person (I had a laryngectomy from stage 4 laryngeal cancer so cannot speak well).  I'm by far not a bad guy - in fact, when the shutdown occured I used all my company's cash reserves to pay employees until we ran out of money.  I did not even pay myself and sacrificed my personal credit to pay every last dime to employees.

Ron Laureano is unfortunatley one of those individuals who cons companies into paying a short term salary while he "ramps up" sales, and when he fails he quits.  Ron jumps from company to company doing this because that is Ron's business model.  Ron could have easily apologized for not performing and try to work something out with me.  Unfortunately, Ron is not interested in actually performing.  He contributes nothing and will extort any person who he deems has money or any company suckered by his bullsh*t.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair