X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Stop and Go Auto Sales, Las Vegas, NV - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Cindy — Dolan Springs Arizona United States
  • Stop and Go Auto Sales, Las Vegas, NV 1333 E Charleston Blve Las Vegas, Nevada United States

Stop and Go Auto Sales, Las Vegas, NV Sold me a lemon, promised to fix and didn’t Las Vegas Nevada

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Paid cash with promos if anything is wrong he will take care of it. A month later found rear main seal is leaking oil. Sent a text and no reply. It then was one thing after  another with no reply so had a friend call and he answered immediately. He refused to fix and when he finally supposedly did all he did was put a tire on, had his mechanic reset the engine light in which I new about.

I have a tester myself. When I bought the vehicle he told me the issue was taken care of and it wasn't. He knew I had to take a trip to Colorado and his mechanic told me it was okay to drive it and to go. His mechanic also told me the reason he works for him is because "he is keeping his enemies close" we go stranded to say the least!

He knew when we bought the car that we needed a good reliable car, my husband was in a very bad motorcycle accident and had brain damage along with multiple other things. I didn't even get the title until 2 weeks ago. Mind you I bought in February.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2020 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/stop-auto-sales-las-vegas-nv/nevada-sold-lemon-promised-1498067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair