X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Super Food My Body - Dimondale Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ed — Riverview United States

Super Food My Body UPAG, Grab n Go Salad, Gail Rahill, Lynette Artin UPAG, GNGS, Super Food My Body promised passive monthly income for leasing units of vertical farming operation. Dimondale Michigan

*Author of original report: Update 1/1/20

This scam started out as UPAG (Urban Pure AGriculture).  The original pitch wvertical as that we lease various size sections of their vertical farming operation and we would be paid a passive income equal to 45% per harvest of whatever size section we leased from them.

My first investment with them was in August of 2018 and the first harvest was to be sold by mid-February of 2019.  As of today (12/2/19), I, as well as all other 400 investors haven't been paid a single cent.  The terms of the 'investment' have changed many times and we have not been able to order any of the produce which has been grown in our sections.

They have not fulfilled ANY of their promises nor met any of the several dates they have given us.  They are currently being actively investigated by the FBI and the district attorney in Rochester, NY.

There is a lot more to this story but the bottom line is - Don't get involved in any way, shape, or form with this company or order any products.  You'll never see any product from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2019 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/super-food-body/dimondale-mi-upag-grab-n-gail-1488478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update 1/1/20

AUTHOR: Ed - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The reason for my original report was that I had been totally frustrated trying to get answers to questions I had about this operation.  No answers + no support = no trust and much frustration .

I should not have called this a scam but should have been a little more patient.

Since I initially filed my report, there appears to have been some progress made. I received a 30-day supply of microgreen capsules (Super Food My Body); we have been told that lab testing of the MGs will be completed this month (January, 2020) and that plans are being made to sell SFMB online thru Amazon and WalMart web sites as well as others.  There may be other positive signs that I have not been told of.

I do applaud the switch from focusing on marketing full size produce to marketing the SFMB product.  If something is not working, you switch to something that does instead of staying with the sinking ship.

In conclusion, will UPAG/SFMB ultimately succeed?  I don't know.  But I do know that they are trying hard to make it work and I don't regret the investment I've made.  Time will tell.

Investigates Reputation Repair