X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Tony Wallace Independent Contracting - sandersville,atlanta georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: John — Milledgeville Georgia United States
  • Tony Wallace Independent Contracting sandersville,atlanta, georgia United States

Tony Wallace Independent Contracting Tony Wallace Took money and failed to complete job per contract sandersville, atlanta georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I hired Tony Wallace to build a 10 by 12 foot screen porch on my house in Milledgeville, Georgia in December 2018. After the first week he rarely showed up and had multiple excuses. When I asked the BBB to mediate, Mr. Wallace became angry and stated he would no longer work on my job.

He did not return any of the money I gave him or do any more work. I hired a lawyer who sent him a demand letter, but Mr. Wallace ignored it. I instructed my lawyer to start a suit, but found out Mr. Wallace filed for bankrupcy in December 2019 with many creditors.

Mr. Wallace was located in Milledgeville, moved to Sandersville and started a new company and now that he has filed bankrupcy he has moved to the Atlanta area. I advise anyone not to hire this contractor. Lots of promises, little accomplished.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2019 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/tony-wallace-independent/sandersvilleatlanta-georgia-1489422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair